Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Core

The center of my body is the core to my existence...
It radiates through to the tips of my fingers...
When it's twinged, it creates my body to spiral into mystification...
I'm at a loss for explanation...
I'm at a loss for alleviation...

The center of my body consumes my daily timetable...
It causes a hesitance to my joy...
It causes arrest to my character...

I'm in control of how it manipulates me daily...
I fight its actions...
I govern my reactions...

The center of my body has a diagnosis of forever...
When it's cordial I welcome its presence...
When it's harmonious I walk on water...

My bond with the center of my body is everlasting...
I can welcome its companionship...
I can be calm toward its boundless grip...

My core,
My center,
My life foe,
My flame.

1 comment: